Download Acrobat FX 2 EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Serge Denizyaran, 29 May 2020.

Tags:
  1. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

Hey. (not licensed to me) Acrobat FX EA that I bought for $20 last week after seeing it in premium forums. Its Russian made and got Russian instructions but you can find the English version on google and the backtest on Youtube.
    I tested it a week on demo on IC Markets and the settings I have in the screenshot are the safest so far. On demo tested it for a week it didn't make any losses so I have put in live this week and ran it for two days. It made only two trades and got like 5.54$ on a 500$ depo so I'm taking it really slow. It's way below the recommended value but it works. It uses buy stops or sell stops after it enters position and they are usually hedged so a higher but still safe with my settings. I'd say give it a shot.
    If you close a position manually, it also closes the buy or sell stop it placed way above or below automatically. It doesnt enter the market unless conditions are right. You can see it in the indicators it has. It didnt enter during news either which isnt bad.
    Its used on EUR/USD on M5 TF.

Attached Files:

andrian kusuma and abul ahmed like this.
  2. icaka

icaka Active Member

I also have it bro! In my opinion isn't worth,i tested it with demo account and have many floating orders more than 12 hours and also using very dangerous martingale.Probably is good if you're using it on higher balance like 1000$ or more.

3. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

I thought that too as it doesnt have any stop losses but for me it feels safe because it doesnt open trades all the time. Almost as it enters when the conditions are right and they are usually winning ones.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!