Download ATB Sniper Indicator

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by Admin, 19 September 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 19 September 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 March 2020
    This New TTT Strategy, Developed by Professional trader Tim Black, ONLY targets colossal winners which could easily generate $5,000 in a single trade.

If you have been following Trading Strategy Guides along on Youtube, you have seen our in house professional trader Tim Black pull the curtains back of some of the trades that he been getting in on.
    Some of these trades have since triggered and are up BIG. Like 467% ROI big!
    Since there has been so much buzz around his trade calls and methods, we asked him if he could share some of his secret techniques that he uses to hit these trades time and time again.
    His methods are unique in their own way and are very "unconventional" if you would describe it in one word. But the fact is, it works and he is going to share his ENTIRE strategy he developed which quitely has become what the team calls "The Tim Triangle Trading Strategy" or TTT Strategy.

The TTT strategy is a unique method that he has created that has generated gains, like we have never seen before!
    To show you an example, here is a LTCUSD trade that he called which has since triggered and continuing to gain momentum to the upside:

ATB_Sniper.gif

Here is an updated chart on that trade that he called:

ATB_Sniper1.png

Daikoku2020 and Alit KC like this.
  2. astonmartin260

Another winning indicator I've downloaded almost every indicator in this free section this & Forex Sniper Killer have given me great results using this on my live account has me in profit already since I'm a swing/position trader I'm only looking for 1 move

Aristo and GOODMEN like this.
  3. Alit KC

Alit KC Member

Thanks for sharing... will start trying it next week

GOODMEN likes this.
  4. Ayo

Ayo New Member

How to embeded the ATB sniper indicator? Regards

5. astonmartin260

I guess you didn't watch the video pretty simple to use

6. ace

ace New Member

I have tested Forex sniper killer , not so great for me , buy or sell signal show up again and again , I traded on 1 hour timeframe , how did you get good result with forex sniper killer?

Aristo likes this.
  7. astonmartin260

I don't trade the hr I trade the daily & I've since moved on to a better one

8. ace

ace New Member

May I know which one is it?

9. astonmartin260

10. Alfri

Alfri Active Member

So you mean you trade with forex sniper killer using time 1D as for daily and waiting for the result next day?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!