Recruitment of participants Bettor Value

Discussion in 'Financial systems and sports betting strategies' started by GOODMEN, 20 August 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
49.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 11
Organizer:
GOODMEN
9%
Settlement fee for participation:
5 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 20 August 2019
    Last edited: 20 April 2021
    Bettor Value. The Value Investing Based Betting System. Take £'000s from bookies

7.png

First 20 copies SOLD OUT...

*50% Discount Promotional Offer for next 20 copies only*
    Introducing my personal value based betting strategy which I have been using to beat the bookies at their own game for years. So much so that I have been banned from ALL the major bookies, several times over (I'll show you a method to get around this)

This easy-to-use strategy will show you how to do the same as me using a very simple value investing based technique.

No form reading, no number crunching, no complicated spreadsheets, just a thoroughly laid out tried and tested strategy that I have used to easily milk the bookmakers for many thousands of pounds.

I am offering a 30 day returns policy for peace of mind for all you bookie bashers! Also if you have any questions after purchase you can contact me through eBay and I will walk you through everything. I am here to serve.

This product will be emailed as a pdf so free P&P.

This is a serious product and the price is fixed so no best offers or time wasters please.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. Ivan Ko

Ivan Ko New Member

does it worth money?