Recruitment of participants ⛔BIGGEST CRYPTO CHANNEL LEAKED⛔✅⚡FATPIGS SINGALS LEAK✅⚡STOP OVERPAYING FOR SIGNALS⚡✅

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by mrflawlezz, 23 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
950.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 30
Organizer:
Admin
13%
Settlement fee for participation:
33 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. mrflawlezz, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. mrflawlezz

mrflawlezz New Member

Hi guys, i was wondering if the Admins can start a Fundrising for these signals, they look so good

**THE TEST BELOW IS ONE THAT I COPIED FROM ANOTHER FORUM TALKING ABNOU THE SIGNALS***

I've purchased over 25 services and ebooks to make money. After about 10 months in the crypto scene, I've come to a clear conclusion about crypto groups: 90% of them are a waste of time and money. But don't worry, there's a solution: Fatpigs Signals.

I've been using Fatpigs Signals for the past 4 months, and with minimal effort, I've managed to achieve atleast a 25% (Feb over 70%) return on my bankroll every month so far. This is significantly higher than the average annual return of the MSCI World index. Additionally, I've received multiple airdrops from their signals and guides, each worth over £300. The best part is that they've been operating since 2019, with a full spreadsheet of results and numerous positive reviews across the web.

However, the downside is their pricing. I personally paid £2200 for a yearly subscription(minimum is 950$ currently), and I fully intend to renew it in 8 months. To help finance my subscription and make some additional profit besides my Crypto Wallet, I'm offering 10 spots in my Telegram group where i leak their stuff. (after 10 sales i will increase price) I've created an auto-forward bot that forwards every message from their private group to mine. If you're interested, feel free to contact me anytime!

My personal recommendation: You should buy this if you are serious about growing a REAL portfolio and making money with crypto on the side without significant effort. Their spreadsheet and win rate speak for themselves, consistently outperforming the average index return by 50x over the past 5 years. This level of performance is unbeatable in the long run.

Here are some more details about their signals:

- Spreadsheet: Performance Spreadsheet

Prices:

Bronze VIP Package ($950.00)
    Buy 3 month membership to Fat Pig Signals exclusive VIP only channel.

Silver VIP Package ($1,400.00)
    Buy 6 month membership to Fat Pig Signals exclusive VIP only channel.

Gold VIP Package ($2,300.00)
    Buy 12 month membership to Fat Pig Signals exclusive VIP only channel.

2024 RESULTS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ischbida

Ischbida Active Member

so you offer this signal group for about 8 month?
    what entity/broker would you recomend to be able to trade these signals.

Thank for your support

3. mrflawlezz

mrflawlezz New Member

Good morning man

Actually i trade on Binance my cryptos so cant reccomend a different than that one, but in Binance you can find all the coins they trade

4. vinar

vinar New Member

The reseller on that forum is selling for 250 one-time

5. Brat

Brat Member

@Admin Would be faster for us to complete the Gb if we can get it for $250

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!