Recruitment of participants CCI Trend Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

CCI Trend Pro NT8

0.png

CCI is a famous classic indicator that offers many valuable uses. CCI Trend Pro focuses on exploiting CCI's power in gauging trend direction and trend strength. The indicator lets you define a high region & a low region (e.g. above +100 and below -100).

Then:
    When CCI reaches +100, the trend switches from downtrend to uptrend. The uptrend maintains until CCI falls below -100. Depending on the value of CCI (and "Sensitive Mode"), an uptrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.
    When CCI falls below -100, the trend switches from uptrend to downtrend. The downtrend maintains until CCI reaches +100. Depending on the value of CCI (and "Sensitive Mode"), a downtrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.

A trend resuming signal is given when a trend (either uptrend or downtrend) switches from weak to strong. This signal is especially valuable to trend followers. Besides its trend functionality, this indicator also allows you to calculate CCI like never before. It gives you options to select MA type, configure multiplier, and smooth CCI.

i-2BRJmF7-X2.png
    i-DtMWfHz-X2.png i-GBZq3KG-X2.png i-GkwcZnX-X2.png i-Hs6g3Fk-X2.png i-KPdbW5j-X2.png i-krt2xjg-X2.png i-njfqBSb-X2.png i-r5hFpmM-X2.png i-Vp3BTPK-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!