Request EagleEye

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by FreeMan55, 7 April 2024.

1. FreeMan55

FreeMan55 New Member

This is a new version from the author of "ApexBot", which last time raised $799. Now he has released a similar product but for $299. I suggest you start packing as soon as possible. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/115099.

Introducing Eagle Eye: The Future of Forex Trading at Your Fingertips.

Discover the unmatched precision of Eagle Eye, the cutting-edge Forex Expert Advisor designed to elevate your trading journey. At the heart of Eagle Eye lies a revolutionary approach to market analysis, powered by advanced pattern recognition techniques that scan the forex market with the keenness of an eagle's gaze. This innovative tool is engineered to identify lucrative opportunities with an accuracy that sets a new standard in the world of forex trading.

Eagle Eye's intelligence extends beyond mere pattern detection. It incorporates sophisticated smart money management algorithms, ensuring that each trade is executed with optimal efficiency and risk control. This means not only are your chances of success maximized, but your capital is managed with the utmost precision, safeguarding your investments while striving for growth.

Safety and reliability are paramount with Eagle Eye. Every trade is guarded with a stop-loss order, providing a robust safety net that keeps your investments secure. This feature instills a level of confidence and peace of mind, knowing that your trades are protected against unforeseen market volatility.

Eagle Eye is more than just an expert advisor; it's your gateway to stress-free forex trading. Its intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it accessible to traders of all levels, from beginners to seasoned professionals. Whether you're looking to refine your trading strategy or seeking a reliable tool to assist in your trading decisions, Eagle Eye is tailored to meet your needs.

Only one trade at a time. No Grid. No Martingale.

EagleEye includes multiple money management options, optional Break-Even and Trailing Stop functions, time filters and spread filter as well.

"EagleEye" for MetaTrader4 is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/115100

WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.

Take advantage of the current launch promo price. I will increase the price with $100 increment after every 10 copies sold. The final price will be $1499.

Recommended Pairs
    EagleEye is designed for major ForEx currency pairs. My favourites are EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY. You can also try other pairs.

Broker and Leverage
    EagleEye is not broker sensitive, you may chose any broker you trust to. The less the spread is, the better.

Recommended leverage is 1:500. 1:100 is also OK.

Time Frame
    Trading performance does not depend on the timeframe. But, make sure that you have all timeframes data available in history center (F2).

I recoomend running the EA and backtests on M30 or H1 charts, for better visual representation.

Settings
    Stop Loss and Take Profit in points. Please, note, that in EagleEye, unlike in other EAs, changing SL and TP values will CHANGE the number of trades you have. Trades with SL and TP wich do not fit current market situation will be skipped.

Risk Type- can be fixed risk per trade in money or % of Account Balance. You can also choose Fixed Lot Size. It's only applied to first trade lot calculation.

Risk Value- depending on the Risk Type above, this would be either Risk in Money, % number or Fixed Lot value.

Recovery Aggression;- "EagleEye" has a built-in recovery algo. It will auto increase the lot after the losing trade to recover the loss. Lott is calculated dynamically. The bigger the recovery aggression parameter is set, the more aggressive lot increase happens. If set to 0, there will be no lot increase and all trades will be performed with Base Lot, as per settings above

Magic Number- unique EA identifier. Should be set different in case when multiple instances of EA are used on the same currency pair.

VPS
    EagleEye" can work on both VPS solution from MQL5 and regular VPS with desktop access.

What to Expect
    3-5 trades per week per pair, depending on the current market volatility.

No "get rich quick solution.

There will be some losing trades among the wins.

Future Development
    I am planning to further develop this project using my own ideas and valuable inputs / feedback from the users.

Please, do let me know if you have any comments or requests which can help make EagleEye even better. I am listening.

About me
    I am a professional developer with 10+ years of MQL programming experience and 1000+ performed job orders as a freelancer.

Now my full time job is to create professional solutions for traders.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!