Realised Elite Trading Snipers - Hamuzi Abdu

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Gohar Latheef, 15 May 2024.

1. Gohar Latheef

Gohar Latheef New Member

#1 Gohar Latheef, 15 May 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 May 2024
    I’m expecting it to be a beautiful week and an amazing month. So I’m giving you guys a 10% Discount. Use the promo code: “HAMUZI1234” before it expires.
    Price 99$.
    with discount : 90$

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/elite-trading-sniper.15518/

How the vip signal looked Last week:

Monday Green day ✅
    Tuesday Green day ✅
    Wednesday Green day ✅
    Thursday Green day ✅
    Friday No Trade

This Week:

Monday Green day ✅
    Tuesday Green day ✅ (Today)
    Wednesday Waiting
    Thursday Waiting
    Friday Waiting

Today was just Gold, Not Nasdaq I genuinely believe this is the greatest signal group in all of the internet that’s why we might limit how many people can join soon. the proof is in the pudding. You guys can kill the market easily. All the market does is repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats. Love y’all ❤️
    Main Telegram channel : Hamuzi community
    Instagram: @Hamuziprime

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!