Realised EURUSD/AUDUSD/GBPJPY/GBPAUD/USDCAD Elite MT4

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by MickeyKung, 12 January 2022.

1. MickeyKung

MickeyKung Active Member

#1 MickeyKung, 12 January 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 February 2022
    Seller - Thibauld Charles Ghislain Robin - CandleXBomb - Trader's profile (mql5.com)

Hello traders and welcome to the Elite Series!

Elite Series is a serie of fully automated Expert Advisors (EA) designed to trade forex and built with intraday and swing strategies.
    No dangerous methods of money managment used, no martingale, no hard grid or scalp. Suitable for any broker conditions - not slippage / spread sensitive.

I decided, through the Elite series, to offer an honest and down to earth approach to EA trading. Here, you will not be promised quick and unreal gains, but rather, a conservative approach with the goal of protecting your capital while having a stable return. Each EA was created using multiple and different strategies, and the power of the entire Elite series lies in its multitude of strategies. This approach is perfect for moments of uncertainty such as we are currently experiencing.

Trading is made up of cycles, and each pair evolves, the Elite series will be updated regularly so that each EA will adapt to the upcoming changes of the market. We can see that since the beginning of the pandemic, we have entered a new cycle of uncertainty, doubt and high volatility. We don't trade a pair today like we did 5 years ago, techniques change, the market changes and when you buy an Elite Series EA, you get all the updates for free and for a lifetime.

The Elite Series is not for those looking for thrills and chills, but rather for those who understand that 10 to 15% return per month is actually an incredible return!

No false promises of unreal gains, no scam, no hard coded BT or rigged results, just an honest and down-to-earth approach to EAs.

You can use them to pass Prop Firm challenges, however I don't recommend FTMO, your prop firm should allow overweekend holding.

FAQ:

What's the minimum deposit?

I'd advise a minimum deposit of $250 per pair, but please keep in mind that's the very strict minimum, a bit more is better.

Why is there an EA per pair?

Each EA is totally different, each EA is self-sufficient and does not need the others. I created separated EAs so that little capitals can start using them.An EA that includes all pairs will be published soon, but it'll require a much higher deposit ($1500).

What's the average holding time?

The average holding time is 48+ hours.

For knowing more about the Elite Series, please check out the link below:

Thibauld Charles Ghislain Robin - CandleXBomb - Trader's profile - MQL5.community

Info:

• Working Timeframe: H1
    • Min deposit: $250
    • Min leverage 1:20
    Features:

• No martingale, grid or other dangerous methods of money management are used
    • Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
    • Not sensitive to broker conditions
    • Easy to install
    • Updated on a regular basis
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks & happy trading!

If you've bought the MT4 version and prefer the MT5, please drop me line, I'll share you the MT5 version.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/eurusd-audusd-gbpjpy-gbpaud-usdcad-elite-mt4.6914/

2. Trading Maestro

Where is the MT4 version? I couldnt find it on forum.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!