Realised FX Traders Academy

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Gladiator Trader, 1 September 2023.

1. Gladiator Trader

Gladiator Trader Active Member

OK, I don’t know if this is even appropriate for a purchase here, but last night I attended a webinar from FX Traders Academy. They have been around for a while claiming their approach yields a 90% plus accuracy rating. They apparently only recruit new members once or twice a year because I did reach out to them a couple of years ago during their non-recruiting season, and they said they are not taking new members at that time, which I must admit was impressive to me. Anyway, it is that time of year again as they are recruiting. What they offer is a complete course in the analysis and their entry techniques. Their analysis is a top-down approach of high time frames to find the key support and demand areas and the entries off those levels are confirmed by two “proprietary indicators.” The course includes all the training, access to their live trading room during the NY and Asian sessions, and the two indicators as well as a telegram room for the members. The course generally sells for $2997 but if we purchase by Sunday night 9 p.m. it goes down to $997. If you want to keep in the trading room after a year, i think its like $70 a month. They also send the trades out in advance every day. I have attached a copy of a sample which shows the key levels and direction of the trade. It is just a matter of waiting for the levels to be tested and the trade to be confirmed. They have a website, but he did not reveal it. The link to purchase is below. What do you guys think?

Sellers Website. https://fxtradersacademy.samcart.com/products/mychartreader-annual-membership

Attached Files:

2. Stalker

Stalker Administrator
    Administrator

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/fx-traders.12117/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!