Realised GoldenScalp MT5

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Jared D, 10 July 2023.

1. Jared D

Jared D Member

#1 Jared D, 10 July 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 10 July 2023
    Hello algo traders. This Expert Advisor can be considered the apogee of my activity in Forex.
    I managed to apply all my knowledge to the development of this trading system.
    The Expert Advisor trades on gold (XAUUSD), any timeframe (the same on any TF), the initial account balance is from $50.

The following presets are available
    1. "GS default SL 001for100" (same as default settings). Each position has several closing logics, including a hidden StopLoss, which is calculated individually for each position, based on the volatility of the last hours. (If you have special stop requirements, then you can set your SL and TP in points via the parameters: "TakeProfit_Safety" and "StopLoss_Safety".) The trading lot is set at the rate of 0.01 for every 100 balance units. (If you want to reduce the risk, then increase the "Funds_for_0,01_of_Lots" parameter.) The maximum number of open positions is 2, if you want to reduce risks, then set the "Total_Open_Positions" parameter to 1.
    2. "GS grid classic 001for200". This preset does not have SL, and if the price goes in the opposite direction, then averaging positions are opened, i.e. this is the "grid". The trading lot is set at the rate of 0.01 for every 200 balance units. (If you want to reduce the risk, then increase the "Funds_for_0,01_of_Lots" parameter.)
    3. "GS grid with SL10pr 001for100". This preset controls the positions in the "grid" mode, however, there is a limit on the total floating loss of 10%, i.e. in one day you can lose a maximum of 10% of the balance. The trading lot is set at the rate of 0.01 for every 100 balance units. There are modifications of this set for a different risk: "GS grid with SL6,7pr 001for150" (trading lot 0.01 for every 150 balance units, and closing of all positions with a total drawdown of 6.7% of the balance) and "GS grid with SL5pr 001for200" (trading lot 0.01 for every 200 balance units, and closing of all positions with a total drawdown of 5% of the balance).

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/goldenscalp-mt5.10383/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!