Realised Good Signals for XAUSD scalping and flipping accounts

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by devils_advocate, 23 June 2024.

1. devils_advocate

#1 devils_advocate, 23 June 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 23 June 2024
    Hi,

I have been following the free channel of this Gold trading signals for past 1 month. He is highly accurate and never deletes his losing trades. In free channel he gives 3-4 signals per day, but in paid channel he claims to give 10+ trades daily. He seems to be a Malaysian SnR trader and his signals are good for scalpers and account flippers. I haven't flipped any account yet, but I have won some good scalping trades with his signals.

I want to request a GB of his signals, its just $75 lifetime. (originally its $155, its 50% discount right now)

Here is short URL of his Free Telegram channel:

The reason I have placed this in the request section is because he takes payment through 'Stripe Payment' service, so I thought Admins should decide. If you can please arrange GB of up to 7 participants it will not be a risk of more than $12-14 for each participant.

Thanks.

2. devils_advocate

#2 devils_advocate, 23 June 2024

3. Adamsky

Adamsky Member

#3 Adamsky, 23 June 2024
    Let's do it, price is good too.

4. devils_advocate

The links have been removed, I think by Admin, it seems they dont approve of this GB, dont know why, but he is genuine trader. I have been following him for more than a month. Just go check his past record in free channel and one can see. He is surely worth a try, but I think Admins dont approve, lets see.

5. Adamsky

Adamsky Member

Up and running.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/signals-for-xausd.16064/

devils_advocate likes this.
  6. devils_advocate

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!