Download Jacaranda FOREX ROBOT

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Admin, 9 October 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Jacaranda Unlimited EA

This is 100% profitable forex robot. Check the performances of 2 live accounts attached above pictures. (Almost doubled the equity in 3 months in a one account)

Jacaranda FOREX ROBOT.jpg

A trend trading robot . make profit in both up and down moves.
    Can be run around the clock. No need to off during week ends.
    More the volatility, more better.
    Best in EU and NZDUSD pairs.( works with other pairs too)
    Compatible any 5 digit mt4 broker all ecn, micro, standard accounts.

Jacaranda FOREX ROBOT MT4.jpg Jacaranda FOREX ROBOT MT41.jpg

Download Jacaranda Unlimited v1.05
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/j4ach3kf1sfq0u7/Jacaranda_Unlimited_v1.05.rar/file

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. Demilson

Demilson New Member

#3 Demilson, 17 August 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 August 2021
    Hello mr admin in your post 1331 , about the EA Jacaranda 1.05 ,is a simple HEDGE EA, the developer of this version took from internet and modified ( i swear) i used to liked very much i have the open version, but this version 1.05 that is not open orders anymore, and in his page in the telegram he doesnt answer anymore , do you think you cracked for us please .ill send the file attached , and my email also..

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!