Refused Kohnut Time Trader-Time Trading Strategies with 89.4% WIN Rate

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by jetnews, 26 April 2023.

1. jetnews

jetnews Member

I upload_2023-4-26_16-21-56.png

f you’re a trader that is currently (stuck), or even losing money in the market…
    There’s a method that got me and my students 89.29% win rates in 2022
    The best thing is:
    We did NOT use any standard indicators such as MACD, Fibonacci, ATR, Support & Resistance line to trade.
    I am sure you’ve heard enough advice like “Stop trying to predict the market”, “There’s no one in the entire universe that has the ability to predict the market movement.”
    Well, if you buy into advice like these, you’re leaving a big chunk of profit on the table.
    Let me ask you. Out of 10 times, how many times are you right about YOUR way of trading?
    I am talking about doing things like studying price action, drawing Support & Resistance lines, using indicators like EMA, FIBO, MACD, etc…
    If you’re right 8 out of 10 times, you’re good to go because there’s nothing else that I can offer you.
    However, if you’re on the other end, I would like to show you how you can still achieve an 80+% win rate without going through all the hassles.
    In this online class, I will reveal the science behind it and how all my students managed to sharpen their trading skills even further after getting to know about Time Trading.
    So if you’re curious and want to learn more about how Time Trading can potentially improve your trading skills, simply click on the link below and reserve yourself a seat.
    I will see you soon!

Video Link : https://fb.watch/k8B28jd-tG/https://fb.watch/k8B28jd-tG/

2. Joule

Joule New Member

Is this still available for purchase?

3. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

no

4. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This Free Training is based on first-come-first-serve basis only

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!