Recruitment of participants Moving Median Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Moving Median Pro NT8

0.jpg

The most-used technical indicator must be the moving average. However, the trading world seems to have forgotten its brother which is mathematically a better measure of central tendency: moving median.

The concept of "moving" is the same. So, what is "median"? It is the one that stands exactly in the middle of a sorted series (if a series is unsorted, we have to sort it first). If a series has an even number of elements, its median is the average of the 2 middles. For example, the median of the series "3, 8, 12, 25, 31" is 12; the median of the series "3, 8, 12, 25" is (8 + 12)/2 = 10.

Why does a median measure central tendency better than an average? Because an average is much more sensitive to outliers, which are extreme values often observed at spike bars. Being more immune to outliers, a moving median tends to be a smoother and more stable plot.

ninZa.co is one of the only vendors that provides an accurate and professional moving median indicator. No trading platforms offer a built-in moving median indicator, except Interactive Brokers.

i-98mjndM-X2.png

i-ChpMHKg-X2.png i-gGwDjDG-X2.png i-jspJ5gs-X2.png i-KDcsLt5-X2.png i-NfNsrK2-X2.png i-NMLGTjQ-X2.png i-px2tZFm-X2.png i-Vm5zVVr-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!