Recruitment of participants Murrey Math Oscillator Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Murrey Math Oscillator Pro NT8

0.jpg

Murrey Math Oscillator Pro is a new oscillator calculated based on the position of price in relation to the midline of the Donchian channel, with options for price smoothing. Our calculation formula ensures that the indicator values oscillate between -100 and 100.

The Murrey Math's concept was then applied to this product to divide the range of the oscillator values into 8 regions (hence the product name):
    Positive Quadrant 1st: 0 to 25
    Positive Quadrant 2nd: 25 to 50
    Positive Quadrant 3rd: 50 to 75
    Positive Quadrant 4th: 75 to 100
    Negative Quadrant 1st: 0 to -25
    Negative Quadrant 2nd: -25 to -50
    Negative Quadrant 3rd: -50 to -75
    Negative Quadrant 4th: -75 to -100

For ease of recognition, the oscillator plot can be colorized in 8 different user-defined colors corresponding to these 8 quadrants.

A moving average of the oscillator was added to help generate reversal signals, which become the best value of this indicator:
    A bullish reversal signal is provided if the oscillator crosses above its moving average in the lower zone.
    A bearish reversal signal is provided if the oscillator crosses below its moving average in the upper zone.

The upper & lower zones are identified based on "Strict Mode":
    "Strict Mode" enabled: The upper zone is above 75 and the lower zone is below -75.
    "Strict Mode" disabled: The upper zone is above 50 and the lower zone is below -50.

i-2XXWcMp-X2.png
    i-56hwGgZ-X2.png i-Bg2rgDC-X2.png i-GCFnxCj-X2.png i-gTkpWxF-X2.png i-h6Cq8js-X2.png i-hSWv9hR-X2.png i-JbSMRLt-X2.png i-JpmBVQ3-X2.png i-LKFdXVX-X2.png i-NjrwDn2-X2.png i-qVPHBgx-X2.png i-S6zRsg4-X2.png i-VFJRJX3-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!