Realised NTG VIP Group - Pre-Breakout Strategy - Almost Zero-Drawdown

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Tony Mc, 2 January 2023.

1. Tony Mc

Tony Mc Member

NTG VIP Group - Pre-Breakout Strategy - Almost Zero-Drawdown

I have tried NTG members only costs $40/month. NTG has expertise in Pre-Breakout Strategy which means he enters a trade before breakout. Pre-Breakout Strategy is almost Zero-Drawdown entry. See video about Pre-Breakout down here.

PRE-BREAKOUT Get Sniper Entries |Best FOREX,METALS,CRYPTO Strategy Ever

He has course materials for members but I would like to join NTG VIP Group that NTG will do live trade Mon-Thru 8AM EST for 2hrs.
    But it's very expensive $500 / month. I would like to request for joint purchases. Limited only 30 members for each month. NTG VIP Group slot will be open only at the beginning of every month, Day 1- Day 5, after that this slot will be closed.

-----------------------------------------------
    NTG VIP Group $500 / month

Learn NTG Style of trading on a more personal level! join the VIP group where you will have a more focused learning experience and direct access to NTG. Also comes with Live Trading, full in depth trading videos, Full Analysis, group Live Streams (Mon-Thur) and VIP telegram. This group will allow you to get more direct access to NTG and his way of trading in the market. Disclaimer: Live Sessions are Mon-Thru 8AM EST for 2hrs. if you can't make this time please reconsider joining as you NEED to be able to attend these lives to fully benefit from the VIP Group. YOU NEED TO BE 100% AVAILABLE FOR THESE TIMES!! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN MAKE THE STREAMS!!!! Live trading isn’t guaranteed As market conditions are random. Also key note that VIP Is Not to Teach COMPLETE Beginners. Regraduless You are here to learn and become your own trader!! Joining this group does not grantee your success as many of you have different learning curves. if you join because you think it will be easy to just copy my analysis, join the lives and not participate in group activities, want me to do the work for you 24/7 or ask me to trade for you then please do not join! I am not here to babysit nor do your work. This program is to help and mentor you to become your own profitable trader. Also you’re charge on the 1st of every month regardless of when you sign up. I am not responsible for double charges! If you see a spot open and it’s not the first three days of the month do not sign up. No refunds so please re-read the disclaimer carefully.

3 Weeks Live Trading (16 Streams Total)
    Mentoring
    Direct Message To NTG
    Exclusive Price Action & Strategy Videos
    Full in depth Analysis + Trade Breakdowns
    Tues, Thurs, Saturday, Sunday Live Streams
    Saturday 2hr Private Group Live Trading Crypto
    Private Live Stream Q&A
    Live Chat With NTG Every Week
    Private Discord + NTG Analysis

This is very good live sessions. You can see examples here.

BEST Way To Trade Support & Resistance | Secrets Big Banks Don't Want You To Know | EASY FULL GUIDE

INSANE $50 TO $10,000 ACCOUNT FLIP | Best Trading Video| Live Trading NAS | Grow Small Accounts Pt.2

$50 TO $10,000 Account Flip | VIP Member Making $6,000 Live Trading With Me | NAS100 | Pt.3

1k TO $10,000 IN 4 DAYS| Winning Streak Live Trading With VIP| XAUUSD & NAS100 BEST TRADING VIDEO

https://www.patreon.com/NTGacademy
    V03-089.jpg

2. Edgar sarceno

Edgar sarceno New Member

how do we get access to this

3. Tony Mc

Tony Mc Member

You have to pay for a membership of NTG member. You'll get the link to access them.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!