Realised Parrot Scalper

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by james01, 3 November 2022.

1. james01

james01 Member

#1 james01, 3 November 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 15 November 2022
    Parrot Scalper

This could be a great EA with low risk and no martingale (see video: ). It is a scalping EA and can be work on all currency pairs. You can use it on a small broker account with no problems.

Price for the EA is $650.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/parrot-scalper-v1-5.8202/

2. james01

james01 Member

This could be a great EA with low risk and no martingale. It is a scalping EA and can be work on all currency pairs. You can use it on a small broker account with no problems.

Price for the EA is $650.

3. ARM@77

ARM@77 Member

It looks interesting. Let's see if people who have more experience can give their opinion about it. That way we make sure better.
    That an FTMO prop firm with 0.5% DD can pass is spectacular. too pretty maybe

4. smcfx

smcfx Active Member

Its a hedge EA, Doesn't look like anything special but would be curious to see it run live, a lot of these videos are faked to get sales so fi we can get enough people interested and get the price low then it is worth while

ARM@77 likes this.
  5. ARM@77

ARM@77 Member

I don't have much experience with EAs, so I can't give a recommendation on it. So thank you very much for the clarification

smcfx likes this.
  6. james01

james01 Member

It is not a hedge EA. Also all trades has hidden stops and profit targets so it will not empty your account like martingale EA's.

I hope a few people here would be interested in buying this (lets see).

7. smcfx

smcfx Active Member

You 100% On that as from trading history buys and sells are being placed at the same time or very close so that to me looks like a hedge.

8. james01

james01 Member

It is what I was told by the seller.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!