Realised Performing forex tool

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by edilton, 24 December 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edilton

edilton Member

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/71574?source=Site+Profile+Seller#!tab=reviews

Performing forex tool
    ATTENTION

AFTER A CAREFUL EVALUATION

I PUT BACK ON SALE

I DO NOT KNOW FOR HOW MUCH LONGER.

INCLUDED AS A GIFT THE TELEGRAM CHAT TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL.

Performing forex tool, it is a revolutionary tool where the user can trade using only this tool to trade every day, evaluating their income only by observing the correlation between the various currency pairs both daily and weekly, both monthly and yearly, there are very intuitive visual indicators that determine the highs and lows and the current position of the various currencies .. Every day you will be able to understand which currency pair is pushing in the forex market and which currencies are firm and therefore not to be traded ... by clicking on the yellow button at the top you will be able to know in the blink of an eye in the day, in the week and in the month and in the year the various currencies which direction they are taking or if they are going back ..NB: WHEN YOU INSERT EA FOR THE FIRST TIME CLEAN THE CHART FROM THE GRAPH, IT MUST HAVE A CLEAN TEMPLATE AND CLEAR COLOR.

PS: Do not download the demo because it does not work, rather watch the video on you tube that explains how it works ... Hello and good trading.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKCosRx08AZuP4crr4kfyA

PS: And I want to say that I sell a visual tool,

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/performing-forex-tool.6460/

3. LuisJr

LuisJr New Member

이 도구를 사용하기 위해 pdf를 사용할 수 있습니까?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

5. Davide Crema

Davide Crema New Member

Copyright infringed
    San Marino, 11/02/2023
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    To whom it may concern.
    This letter is to inform you that my work Performing Forex Tool has been published on your website without my permission.
    This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright
    Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers.
    I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their legal duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.
    I state under penalty of perjury that :
    • I am the copyright owner of the work described above;
    • I have a good faith belief that the website listing identified submitted via email
    contains my copyrighted work without my prior consent and therefore infringes my copyright;
    • All the information provided in this statement is true and accurate.
    Kind regards,
    Davide Crema

6. shaxzod

shaxzod Active Member

7. Vnyk

Vnyk Active Member

Full Time Prop Firm Trader

images (11).jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!