Recruitment of participants Reddit Supercharger - How I reached 300K karma, 50K subreddit members, and became a Reddit influence

Discussion in 'Other' started by Dron, 23 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
49.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 7
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
8 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Reddit Supercharger - How I reached 300K karma, 50K subreddit members, and became a Reddit influencer

Screenshot_861.jpg

Let me tell you a story: I started on Reddit after the pandemic from zero. This means I had no previous Reddit experience, I didn't know anyone on Reddit, and I never paid a penny to boost my posts. Still, I went from zero to 300,000 karma and built a subreddit from new to over 50,000 members and counting. Here are some stat screenshots:

Screenshot_862.jpg

In this guide, I'm going to show you all of my methods. I'm going to walk you through step-by-step, with pictures, on how I started my account, how I learned to game Reddit's algorithm to consistently get the top post, how I built my subreddit, etc. I leave no stones unturned -- these are the exact methods, and this is my exact journey. This is the guide I wish I had when I started on Reddit.

As someone who started from zero, I'm releasing "Reddit Supercharger," an e-book that teaches absolute beginners — with step-by-step picture guides included — using the exact journey and methods I used to build my account from nothing.

Inside, you'll discover:

How I consistently get my posts trending on large subreddits
    How I built my subreddit from zero to over 50,000 members
    How to become a moderator -- even on large subreddits
    How to post, what to post, when to post it, how to customize your profile for influence & credibility, and many other details I wish I knew when I started

In addition:

You don't need a following. I started with zero.
    You don't need to invest any money. I started with zero.
    I won't upsell you anything or make you buy additional products. The optional software I recommend is from the open source community, and I even provide screenshots and guides on how to download and use them.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!