Refused Scalping emini

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by KROHOFF, 4 August 2023.

1. KROHOFF

KROHOFF Member

OFFICER
    #1 KROHOFF, 4 August 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 5 August 2023
    What Is Scalp Volatility LTM?

Scalp Volatility LTM is a proprietary algorithmic trading strategy that generates trade signals in the NQ and MNQ markets. The strategy uses a unique type of bar to observe the short-term trend in the market and generate trade signals in the direction of that trend.

The strategy will provide automated buy/sell signals for you to manually execute the trades. You can use these signals as a guide to scalp in the overall direction of the market, or follow the signals exactly as they appear.
    Since trading is manual, we include slippage in all our performance reports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What are the trading hours?
    The strategy generates signals from 7am to 4pm Eastern Time. Please note that if the strategy is in a trade, it may not exit the trade before the end of the trading day.
    [​IMG]
    Does the strategy place trades for me?
    No. You can see the strategy signals in real-time and make the trades yourself in any platform you'd like to use.

[​IMG]
    How many contracts can I trade?
    You can trade as many contracts as you wish. Since the trading is done manually by you, we have no control over the quantity or frequency of your trading.

[​IMG]
    Do I need to use a specific trading platform?
    No, you can use any trading platform that allows you to trade E-Mini NQ or Micro NQ contracts.

[​IMG]

heres the link for this indicator

Scalping Emini

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!