Recruitment of participants Sine WMA Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Sine WMA Pro NT8

0.jpg

Sine WMA, which stands for Sine Weighted Moving Average, is a technical trend indicator for NinjaTrader 8 that helps traders in determining a market's direction so that they can adjust their trading strategy accordingly. It is a new member in ninZa.co’s moving average family.

Sine Weighted Moving Average employs a special use of the sine function to factor both time and price movements into its calculation. With inputs for the sine function ranging from 0 to Pi, Sine Weighted Moving Average distributes weights to the bars of a period in a BELL shape, and therefore the indicator puts the largest weighting to the data in the middle and less weighting on the newest and oldest data points. This weight distribution is very similar to Triangular Moving Average (TMA).

i-6C67dXd-X2.png

i-8zPJpfZ-X2.png i-8zPJpfZ-X2.png i-GtcCgKj-X2.png i-hf3LXP2-X2.png i-jwhW8PV-X2.png i-kPdw2cr-X2.png i-ktNTHcs-X2.png i-M2t7sGM-X2.png i-MCPjhv6-X2.png i-mN5ggv3-X2.png i-MzcTjHM-X2.png i-NDf7DLm-X2.png i-p3qJzrC-X2.png i-pxvhQm5-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!