Request Sky Rocket EA (MT4)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Sotiris, 2 June 2023.

1. Sotiris

Sotiris Member

Hi,
    After a long time of hard work many hours and high cost finally i maked my EA
    Simple for using at every level Trader.
    Ea generated basically for Prop firms to can cover the 2 Phases and continue also in funded accounts for stable incomes (Can work at any Broker)

I tryed to upload on MQ5L.com but it is not possible because iam using 2 ex Indicators from the total 6.
    Needed only MQ4 indicators
    EA working exactly on the fullscreen system indicators

Check the link and read more info there.
    ======>

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/99376?source=Site+Market+My+Products+Page#description

If you find interesting and open a Thread about it with the Sky Rocket EA you will receive the full System (6 Indicators) Sky Rocket Template and 2 full Optimized Presets at 99.9 Tick Data

All the Best !

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!