Recruitment of participants StochCCI Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

StochCCI Pro NT8

0.jpg

Following the success of StochRSI Pro, we are delighted to bring you an addition to the Stochastic indicator family: StochCCI Pro. With this intelligently combined indicator, you now have another option to choose from, allowing you to select the indicator that perfectly aligns with your unique trading style.

StochCCI Pro combines the well-known Stochastic and CCI indicators. Instead of relying on the market price, this indicator utilizes the CCI value as an input, resulting in reliable reversal signals attributed to its high-quality input. Reversal signals are generated when the %K and %D line cross within the overbought or oversold regions. Furthermore, this oscillator produces a greater number of signals compared to the conventional Stochastic due to its ability to swiftly travel between overbought and oversold areas, facilitated by the utilization of CCI as the input.

One important note is that the overbought and oversold conditions simply serve as alerts, notifying traders that the StochCCI value is approaching the extreme limits of its scale. When the overbought or oversold area starts to be highlighted on the main panel, it is a great idea to start looking for a retracement in the price action for a potential reversal.

StochCCI Pro will prove to be a valuable tool, assisting you in assessing the speed and strength of price changes. It offers insights into potential trend reversals and market conditions, making it particularly beneficial for traders who actively seek reversals and rely on oscillators in their daily trading activities. With the addition of StochCCI Pro, we aim to provide you with another excellent choice within the lineage of Stochastic indicators, further enhancing your trading experience.

i-6TLZQHC-X2.png i-gVRM4t4-X2.png i-hrnvpqd-X2.png i-MjMqqDx-X2.png i-MxvPMfx-X2.png i-pDNFK2Z-X2.png i-qw8ZNMf-X2.png i-s67sZMG-X2.png i-T2Xf3Zb-X2.png i-TgXZ4nk-X2.png i-vf4QhcK-X2.png i-Wcszcrj-X2.png i-Wph25TZ-X2.png i-xPqbNH3-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!