Download SWAP DATA for Financial Instruments History Backtests

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by JunkDNA, 2 July 2024.

1. JunkDNA

JunkDNA Member

This thread is Swap & G-R-O-W thread.

We all need data for historical backtests. This thread is the place to offer what you've got in exchange for what you are looking for.

I have a ton of one minute bars going back two years, plus minus six months. Mostly for US futures, indices, ETFs, CFDs, few US stocks etc. I have lots of metrics data, like Advance/Decline, Put/Call ratios, Up-Down Volume etc. These are great as inputs into strategies. All data is ready for import into NinjaTrader 8 file format.

I'm looking for tick data, L1 and L2 for:

NT8 or ASCII:
    - European futures like FTSE 100, CAC, UK bonds

BookMap historical data:
    - Anything really, US futures, stocks, FX futures, EU futures.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!