Recruitment of participants T3 Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

T3 Pro NT8

0.jpg

The NinjaTrader T3 Moving Average is a rather famous moving average developed by a software project manager, Tim Tillson. It is considered as a superior moving average compared to conventional ones as it is smoother and not sensitive to random noise.

We have stepped up our game and developed the NinjaTrader T3 Pro indicator that enhances the original T3 Moving Average. Unlike the original T3 moving average which is created by the calculation based on EMA, our NinjaTrader T3 Pro moving average can be calculated with any of
    11 popular moving averages. As a result, traders are free to experiment with different averaging methods to produce unprecedented versions of the T3 moving average.

We made a "cute" error in our programming, which has later become a great feature called "Chaos Smoothing". With "Chaos Smoothing" enabled, T3 moving average comes with significantly less lag, and therefore signals often arrive much sooner as well as the disadvantage of price overshooting is lessened. You are given up to 5 methods for Chaos Smoothing: DEMA, EMA, TEMA, WilderMA, and ZLEMA.

Like other ninZa.co’s moving averages, our NinjaTrader T3 Pro moving average comes with a filter to give traders the power to assign the minimum plot change required to make the moving average angles up/down. If the plot change is less than the user-specified filter amount, the moving average will remain flat.

i-6dd9mhM-X2.png

i-23FpCcG-X2.png i-97Grg64-X2.png i-bmhb6kr-X2.png i-bxVJ2K2-X2.png i-FM9Qk7N-X2.png i-Ft4TG7V-X2.png i-jqhC5Ns-X2.png i-KCBp3r9-X2.png i-kpWcX7z-X2.png i-Nk5bCMC-X2.png i-QRKC6HM-X2.png i-TWXNCvF-X2.png i-vrx9SC8-X2.png

Key Features:
    Plot T3 moving average
    Allow configuring T-Count
    Allow configuring V-Factor
    Allow choosing among 5 methods for Chaos Smoothing: DEMA, EMA, TEMA, WilderMA, ZLEMA
    Allow applying a plot change filter
    Paint bars to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Paint background to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Colorize plot based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
    Trigger alerts on trend shift
    Print markers on trend shift
    Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
    Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals

2. ivan ivanich

ivan ivanich New Member

if you would be attending they webinars ..you will get it for free

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!