Recruitment of participants Titan X EA Investors Wanted: Let's Win Together

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by wonder land, 13 August 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
4999.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
33%
Settlement fee for participation:
350 USD
  1. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    Hey everyone!

I've got some exciting news to share. I'm offering 10 spots for rent on my Titan X access (MT5 account) to anyone interested in joining my team. The reason behind this is simple: I'm looking to cover the fees associated with Blue Edge, which, yes, can be a bit pricey. But let me tell you, it's a risk I'm willing to take for the valuable membership it offers.

Now, you might be wondering about the cost. The rental might not be the cheapest option, but hear me out. At the end of the rental period, you'll have the freedom to decide whether you want to keep the membership going or cancel – the choice is yours.

Please note, this offer is only open for 15 lucky people, so act fast!

So, what's in it for you when you join my team during the rental period?

1. You'll get Free VPS Login: Access the Titan X on MT5 using a recommended VPS provided by Blue Edge.

2. Enjoy the Exclusive Use of Titan X EA: I'll personally set up the MT5 terminal, EA, and MTP software in the VPS for you. No cracked versions – it's all the real deal.

3. Gain Access to the Leaderboard File: Get all the access you need to tackle the prop firm's leaderboard challenge.

4. Utilize the MTP Software for Backtesting: You'll also get to use the MTP software for backtesting, a crucial element for passing the prop firm's requirements.|

5. Personal Guidance and Support: I've got your back. We'll start with MT5 demo testing and backtesting, both on MT5 and MTP software. Once you're comfortable, we'll switch over to the prop firm's MT5 account.

6. Stay Updated with Real-Time Discord Messages: Stay in the loop with all the latest happenings through real-time access to Discord messages. (read only)

7. Dive into Blue Edge Course Videos: Learn from the best with access to course video content from Blue Edge – a fantastic educational opportunity!

8. Get Hands-On Experience: This is your chance to get a feel for how it all works. And remember, if you find success down the line, consider taking the plunge and joining them for real. Their system is proven to be effective.

And here's the best part: If you join my team, I'll personally teach you and guide you through every step. It's not rocket science, but it does require some effort – which applies to me too.

Remember, success isn't handed out to the lazy ones – and I include myself in that!

Now, let's talk about the joining price:

1 month: $200 USD
    2 months: $350 USD
    For 3 months and beyond, I'll offer an even bigger discount as a token of appreciation for your support in becoming a part of my team.

Paying others to help you pass the prop firm's challenges can be even more expensive. But with me, you'll know exactly what you're getting and how to use it effectively to conquer the prop firm's requirements.

For a sneak peek of what's in store, check out the Titan X EA demo and MTP software.

Looking forward to having you on board and working together towards success!

2. energetic

energetic Member

How many funded account you got so far by using this method?

3. Leo1

Leo1 Member

I am interested in getting the MTP Software only, would like to get it cracked and open a new topic for that.

Yarvua and BossMan14 like this.
  4. pho3nix

pho3nix New Member

I’m interested in 3 months. @GOODMEN @Admin this sanctioned by you?

5. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    I know of two friends who successfully secured funding using this approach.

The success rate of this method hovers around 50%, implying that out of every two challenges attempted, approximately one is won.

Each 100k challenge requires a $500 investment, totaling $1000. This initial investment yields one funded account, allowing the bot to operate with a more secure strategy.

It's important to note that this is an automated process, and while account depletion can occur over time, continuous engagement in numerous challenges tilts the odds in your favor. As you accumulate experience, your proficiency in this method improves.

Remarkably, some individuals have maintained their funded accounts for over a year without experiencing account depletion.

For a detailed breakdown of the calculations, you can refer to this video.

6. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    Certainly, no need to worry. As soon as we have the final count of participants, I'll make sure to include you in the tally.

pho3nix likes this.
  7. pho3nix

pho3nix New Member

Any chance you can decrease to 5 people? Or do all 10 need to join?

8. Kumpis

Kumpis Member

Interesting pricing here 15x350=5250 so we should all be getting this for the full year shouldn't we?

9. renaissance909

renaissance909 Well-Known Member

10. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    There seems to be a small calculation error – the monthly asking price is $200.

In terms of your perspective, it would be advisable to opt for the complete package if you have the financial means and are confident that you'll actively engage in trading throughout the year to generate profits.

On the other hand, the alternative I'm presenting is tailored to individuals who are uncertain about committing $5,000 without a clear understanding of its value and relevance to their requirements.

The second category of potential users includes those interested in a minimal monthly investment. They can participate in a challenge, earn a payment, and utilize that income to cover the cost of the BEF subscription.

11. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    Titan X EA Membership

12. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    I believe this is a more favorable approach. Perhaps we could consider acquiring the $5,000 package for a group of five individuals, each receiving three accounts for a duration of one year.

The cost per person would amount to $1,000. It would be expected that each participant acquires their own VPS and performs the setup independently.

We only need to ensure that access to both the leaderboard and Discord is granted.

Let's gauge interest and explore the logistical details together.

13. Tomswe

Tomswe Member

And we can buy it for 4000$ if you write in the chatt. And say you pay now direct

i got that offer yesterday

14. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    What do you mean by receiving that offer through the chat? It appears that obtaining the product requires a meeting with one of their sales representatives.

I had a discussion with one of their representatives, and they informed me that I could purchase 10 accounts for $4,000 or 15 accounts for $5,000. However, the option of getting 10 accounts for $4,000 seemed illogical given the alternative.

15. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    Anyone else is up to get 3 accounts for 1k?

16. Tomswe

Tomswe Member

I

Okay i dont know how many account i got from she in the chat.

But if you get 15 account for 5000$ thats good

i can buy 2

17. Tomswe

Tomswe Member

3 account. I mean

18. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
    okay sounds good, so far this is the group:
    1. wonderland - 3 x accts
    2. tomswe - 3 x accts
    3. pho3nix - 3 x accts
    4. @energetic ?
    5. then we need 1 more to go

lets do it guys! we are almost there!

19. wonder land

wonder land Member

Trader
    Home Page:
  20. PDX

PDX Active Member

hmm..

up^^

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!