Realised Trading With Rayner - ProTraders Edge $990 (USD)

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by abdilahe60, 27 November 2023.

1. abdilahe60

abdilahe60 New Member

#1 abdilahe60, 27 November 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 30 November 2023

[​IMG]
    Trading With Rayner - ProTraders Edge $990 (USD)

Get The Best Trending Forex & Stock Trading Setups Delivered To Your Inbox Each Week

So You Don't Have To Spend Hours Flipping The Charts Or Reading Financial Reports

Do you want to know my secret to find the best trading opportunities—consistently and profitably?

Here’s my secret…

#1: Look for trending markets

You’ve heard the saying…

“The trend is your friend.”

And it’s true because trending markets are likely to continue in the same direction.

(Just like when you kick a ball, it’s likely to move forward unless a greater opposing pressure steps in to reverse the direction.)

So if you trade in the direction of the trend, you are putting the odds in your favour.

Next…

#2: Identify the area of value

Now just because a market is in an uptrend doesn’t mean you blindly hit the buy button.

Because the market could be “overbought” and about to make a pullback or complete reversal.

So, the “trick” is to let it come towards an area of value.

This is where you expect buying pressure to step in and push the price higher (like support, moving average, trendline, etc.).

Now…

Once you spotted a trending market that’s close to an area of value, then be on high alert.

Because this is your window of opportunity to enter a position with a huge profit potential—and low risk.

Here’s what I mean:
    Now:

There are so many markets to analyse (like stocks forex, futures, commodities)—so it’ll take you hours to find those “hidden gems”.

So, won’t it be great if you could slash those hours into minutes to identify the best trading opportunities each week?

Then let me introduce to you…

is is a premium market report which helps you identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex and Stock market—every single week.

Here’s how it works…

Every weekend, I’ll spend 2 hours analyzing 1000 US stocks and 44 forex & futures market.

Then, I’ll prepare a concise 10-15minutes video to share with you the best 4 to 8 trading opportunities for the coming week.

In this video, you’ll discover:

The top trending markets handed to you on a silver platter so you don’t have to spend hours manually flipping through the charts

Key areas of value to watch for so you can enter a trade with low risk and maximize your profits

Detailed thought process so you understand why I’m placing a trade, entry points, and exits

Trade recaps so you can study the trades I took, learn from my mistakes, and profit from my experience

Zero hindsight so you can learn in a live market environment—not theory

Here’s what other traders are saying about my analysis and videos…

SALES PAGE: https://www.tradingwithrayner.com/pte/
    Download

2. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/tradingwithrayner-pro-traders-edge-elite.12242/
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/tradingwithrayner-pro-traders-edge-premium.12244

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!