Recruitment of participants Triple-Range Rover NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
492.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Triple-Range Rover NT8

0.png

Looking for a trend indicator that can keep up with the fast-paced world of trading? Look no further than the Triple-Range Rover – a dynamic tool designed to track the latest price developments and provide reliable signals for savvy traders.

Our proprietary algorithm utilizes 3 moving averages with unique inputs, creating a single, powerful Triple-Range Rover plot. Each moving average is accompanied by a Range attribute, which serves as a weight for the moving averages. With the flexibility to adjust the period and range values of each moving average in the settings, you can tailor the indicator to your specific needs.

The Triple-Range Rover has a unique feature that sets it apart from other trend indicators – it can keep you in a strong trend until the very end without any interruptions in the middle.

Most trend indicators tend to have “hiccups” or temporary switches between uptrends and downtrends. For example, a Green uptrend may suddenly switch to a Red downtrend for a few bars before resuming its Green uptrend (which can be frustrating). However, the Triple-Range Rover produces smooth uptrends and downtrends with very few hiccups, as seen in the picture below.

1.png

The Triple-Range Rover stands out from traditional trend indicators as it provides reliable signals in both trending and choppy markets that are sideways in a wide range. The indicator’s trend signals are particularly close to swing points, indicating that it’s moreplease sensitive to price changes than other conventional trend indicators.

i-7ZqjnKh-X2.png

i-c8XKSVz-X2.png i-f3LF6tp-X2.png i-FSxXQhP-X2.png i-gC5bVC3-X2.png i-GNKDQr3-X2.png i-HtWHbHg-X2.png i-HwZ9BGW-X2.png i-jLhGdxx-X2.png i-JSTvWgF-X2.png i-NJJkWN5-X2.png

While some trend indicators are known for their lagging nature, the Triple-Range Rover is highly responsive to market price movements, enabling you to stay ahead of the curve. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or just starting, our price-sensitive trend indicator is an excellent choice to help you make smarter trading decisions.

Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
    Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
    Signal_Trade: 1 = uptrend start, -1 = downtrend start, 0 = no signal

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!