Realised TripleH

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by elacsifx03, 28 August 2020.

Tags:
  1. elacsifx03

elacsifx03 New Member

#1 elacsifx03, 28 August 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 28 August 2020
    TripleH EA MQL5 Market https://www.mql5.com/es/market/product/47334

[​IMG]

Concept of TripleH was created in 2017-2018 , the target is to scalping with a trend from 0.01 ( min lot )lot to 200( max lot) but seems not that success at that moment on real account .

In 2020 , as my developing experience more mature , I added some new concept and function into TripleH . Result changed and it works . So I launch it with confidence to let it serve all of your trading .

Features :
    - Dynamic Invisible Trailing TP
    - To catch a real trend and breakthrough with scalping
    - Auto Time period detector to control a Scalping
    - Special Spread and Slippage Monitor systems and Jumping Spread prevention Systems (Upgraded new function)
    - Not much parameter to set , it's easy to use

Parameters :

• - Lotsize / Which you can invest how many percentage of your account equity to trade . pm Me for your exactly the ratio after purchasing
    Target :
    • From 0.01 lot to 200 Lot
    • Profit Factor over 300 USD and Expected payoff over 4000 USD
    Best Setting you need :
    • suggest capital >500 USD (Always from small to big) // 1000USD with 0.1 lotsize . Users can control the risk by yourself.
    • ECN broker with low spread and famous brokers get more volume to avoid huge slippage
    • Only work on XAUUSD / GBPUSD at the moment
    • VPS is preferred

Pair to run : (Keep adding new pair to trade)
    • XAUUSD GBPUSD GBPJPY
    • M30 to run
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/tripleh-ea.3704/

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!