Recruitment of participants Waddah Attar Explosion Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
577.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Waddah Attar Explosion Pro NT8

0.jpg

Waddah Attar Explosion is a very powerful trend indicator built upon a special combination of MACD and Bollinger Bands (it just uses the Standard Deviation actually). The original indicator was developed for MetaTrader 15+ years ago by a great trader/coder named Waddah Attar.

With so many valuable components and signals, Waddah Attar Explosion is almost a complete trend trading system (just like Superior Ichimoku). It recognizes price explosions, trend phrases, trend strengthening, and slowdowns with a high degree of accuracy - ALL in just one indicator.

Just like any other indicators we have made, ninZa.co pushed the original indicator concept to the next level by adding a whole lot of our own enhancements. All of these premium improvements make Waddah Attar Explosion Pro become one of the indicators that provide the best trend signals that we have ever seen.

Even though our indicator has automatically interpreted the plots to generate meaningful signals, it's still worth introducing them.

Explosion line: This plot helps identify price explosion, which starts when the plot rises significantly after a period of low values. However, it does not tell the direction of the price explosion, which is the task of MACD Diff Bullish/Bearish plots.
    MACD Diff Bullish/Bearish plots: These plots are displayed as histograms to help identify trend phases and trend strength. A series of increasing histogram bars means the current trend is strengthening, while decreasing bars indicate the weakness of the trend.
    Dead Zone plot: This plot defines the upper bound of the dead zone, which filters out unreliable trend-strengthening signals. As its name indicates, this is a no-go area.

i-9TVx8pJ-X2.png

i-bhnqkhx-X2.png i-dLNSH6w-X2.png i-F73Srw7-X2.png i-JbB8s3L-X2.png i-KRbWTj6-X2.png i-M3Z5fPL-X2.png i-NPQMRw3-X2.png i-QX7mptP-X2.png i-V55kpVb-X2.png i-vpfqX4w-X2.png i-zFq97sQ-X2.png i-z7cJCJR-X2.png i-WWzgDJb-X2.png i-vpfqX4w-X2.png i-V55kpVb-X2.png i-QX7mptP-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!