Realised Winning Roulette System Magic Numbers

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by blackstuff, 11 June 2024.

Tags:
  1. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

#1 blackstuff, 11 June 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: 11 June 2024
    https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/winning-roulette-system-free-number.15879/

Winning Roulette System.

Here I am selling a winning roulette system. I have used this system for a number of years and have made a substantial amount from it.

The system involves waiting for your purchased number to have landed on the wheel, you then follow a series of numbers allocated to your purchased number to place your bet on, plus the previous 2 winning numbers. This system works roughly 98% of the time and i have used it on air tables and digital games. I'm so confident that you'll win ill even give you a free number with an example.

You purchase a number from me (11)

You wait for number 11 to land on the table

Then place a bet on

11/8/23/30/22/18/29/7/28/12/36/0 and the two previous winning numbers.

If bet X1 doesn't winn use the same method again + the new winning number and the previous winning number. Each game has up to 8 rounds.

Round 1 X£1

Round 2 X£1

Round 3X£2

Round 4X£3

Round 5X £5

Rouns 6X£7

Round 7X£14

Round 8 X£24

Although I have gotten up to round8, I usually win within round 1-4 on average.

The purchase is for 1 series of numbers, if you would like more numbers a discount can be made.

If you'd like to test my system, use number 11 on a roulette app to get some practice. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Selling to just 10 people then when it's gone it's gone. Due to changes in my career I no longer need the system and have kept it secret for long enough so now it's time to share. I will message you your numbers to place bets on within 1 hour depending on the time of purchase: No returns (try the free numer, it works)

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!