Download Budak Ubat v1.52 and 1.62EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by velikivg, 7 October 2019.

1. Aviu

Aviu New Member

#21 Aviu, 16 May 2020
    Last edited: 16 May 2020
    Its time for results!

First things first
    1) i use 3 Setups for Testing
    2) the Bot work, if you know how it work, and how to setup it
    3) in 2 ot 3 Setups, he run with profit, at the last one, i push it to hard to the limit.

1. Setups
      • 800 at 8 Pairs, 1m, for 5 days
      • 1000 at 3 Pairs,1m, for 3 days
      • 1000 at 1 Pair,1m, for 1 day

ALL ON A DEMO ACC!
    2. How the Bot work

I will Report about the first and second setup becouse i get the most informations about this.
      At the first setup, the EA didnt perform well. In this Setup i see, that the bot need the >>layer Multiplyer<<.
      I allredy say, that the EA open 2 traids with the Take-Profit-Points (TP-Points) at the start, one buy an one sell. Base on the direction of the market, one TP-Point will activated. At this point, the EA wait a time to activate a new trade in the same diraction. So lets say, the buy trade runs in the TP-Point, he will open an other buy positon. The sell position are still open. so if the market gose up, the EA will open but NOT Close buy orders.

If the market turn to sell (or the other way around)

Now we get to the point, that taks the moste user into fear and lead to the statements: "THE EA IS S****" or "Its a Martingle + Grid EA, its form hell!"
      If the the market turns, we as human see it, but the EA dont. So the EA do a simpel thing: depend on the last Buy, he set new buy orders in the steps (set in the point "Pip Steps") that you set. At a falling market the EA set in the steps that you Set, with the >>layer Multiplyser<< you will new BUY (important) orders. That will grow you negativ trades, but just do one thing: reduced the lost, If the market turn to rising. This happend, becouse of the TP-Point. The EA put all TP-Points (from each order) of buying or sell to one TP-Point for all orders of the same type.Thats why the multiplayer is important: it helps to bring down (buy) or up (sell) the TP-point.
      If the Market take one TP-Point, all orders of this type will be colose, some of them in loss but all together in profit.

So, so fare how this EA works now to numbers

3. Numbers and Results

You see the meachanism in Point 2 and it work, but this meachanism need cash to work.
      I would like to say about 500 to 1000 per par you trade.
      This EA work wiht everyone pair, just be sure, thet the pair swing enough.
      IF you are Hardcore, you can use it in the Stock-Market.
      Becouse of his, my first steups Faild and didint take profit. At the end of the week, i get -100 but it was just a Demo.
      At the PDF you will see the results for the second setup. Be in mind, that i deactivade the EA at the morning to see, what happen.
      All placed orders hase a TP-Point, so if the market take the Point, you take a profit even if the EA is off.

Back to Numbers:
      Set 1: Fail, Lost 100, Resons: too many Pairs and no >>layer Multiplyer<< (i set it to 1)
      Set 2: Win, aboubt 300, Resons: Just 3 Pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY), Layer Multiplyer, and good TP-Points
      Set 3: Fail, Reson: Just 1 Day of trades, not much happend

More Numbers at the png.

4. Resume
      IT WORKS
      IT IS RISKY
      You need a Swinging market

5. Nice to know
      • The EA DONT close order, so you have some all trades over the night.
      • Your equity can go down, but if you do nothing, nothing happens, just wait until the TP-Points will reached.
      • Work on any timeframe and chart

I tink, thats all. If i something miss, let me know

Attached Files:

Borj Cubero and Kogeppa like this.
  2. Kogeppa

Kogeppa Member

Thanks Aviu for your great job,
    You tested the latest one, ver.1.62?
    In conclusion, this is a martingale EA and risky one. If the market is swinging, he will make money.
    Can you kindly show me the 2nd setup preset?

3. Borj Cubero

Borj Cubero New Member

Aviu, can you share your input setting? And also which EA did you use?

4. Aviu

Aviu New Member

All seting are defult and in the png at ver.1.62.

Attached Files:

Borj Cubero likes this.
  5. MrBean

MrBean New Member

Anyone having experience in a live account with this EA?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!