Download EFC Indicator

Discussion in 'Indicators' started by GOODMEN, 5 July 2019.

1. Zul hasnan

Zul hasnan Member

Thanks mike,,

2. jassie

jassie New Member

indicator looks good just a bit frustrated waiting around for the signal. I have been looking at daily direction for arrow on the scanner to see which way market is heading then moved to one hour chart and see if there is any divergence.

what strategies are you using i.e are you using smaller time frames?

I have forex tester 4 which is good for testing strategies and indicators instead of waiting on live charts the only problem I have I can upload this indicator since its a ex4 file and not a mql file. if this was a mql file I could test this indicator :( without testing on live charts and waiting days months etc......

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!