Locked Make From 5 to 30% Monthly (With Live Account Prove).

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by dalex, 11 April 2020.

Stage:
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
25 of 4
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
50 USD
  1. Gamez

Gamez New Member

Why GBPUSD have a different lot?

upload_2020-7-22_12-49-5.png

2. dalex

dalex Active Member

it has a different lot because at a point when ea wanted to place the buy trade I increase lot to 0.04 because I saw there is higher chance it will go higher and when it was close to TP of 40pips I also increase this.

when I spot a good opportunity I tend to allow trade run with more profit. This means I still monitor ea.

3. Gamez

Gamez New Member

Okey, you run the bot in semi-automatic mod... Hmmm, okey thanks!

4. dalex

dalex Active Member

yeah something like that, but ea does most of the work by placing trade settings TP and SL and Breakeven. I only increase TP manually if I feel market will give more profit.

5. nj_ck

nj_ck New Member

i have paid ,how to get the ea

6. dalex

dalex Active Member

Please share screenshot of your payment here. thanks

7. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Send a screenshot of your payment and sign up for a joint purchase

8. dalex

dalex Active Member

Today so far V1 ea made $2.09.

20200723_181823.jpg

mani04 likes this.
  9. dalex

dalex Active Member

Version 1 and version 2 ea are both doing great. With a single subscription of $50 monthly you will be able to use both ea.

10. dalex

dalex Active Member

Hello. if you have paid you need to show screenshot here.

11. dalex

dalex Active Member

Both V1 and V2 ea are built with long term profitability and safety in mind. This is for those who wants a steady and safe way of making income from the forex market.

mani04 likes this.
  12. dalex

dalex Active Member

Another Beautiful trade made by DeprofitersEa V2. almost close to Takeprofit and also Breakeven have been activated for protection incase if market decide to reverse. Hopping it doesn't reverse.

Screenshot_20200724-135228_MetaTrader 4.jpg

mani04 likes this.
  13. dalex

dalex Active Member

Market hit TP and DeprofitersEa V2 made $4 today so far on a $200 Live account.

Join us and let's make the money together.

Attached Files:

14. dalex

dalex Active Member

DeprofitersEa V2 made 27% in 1 week on a balance of $200 with 0.47% drawdown. Join deprofiters and let's make the profit together.

15. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

The starter of this thread is taking ownership of my hard work and I have proof. I'm the owner and creator of Bestfreeforexea.com. My EA is the Ranger EA V2 and from what I can see, he/she is using my Ranger/RMI EA in their track-record results! This person is a fraud using my EA's as if they created them. They are not a trader. They just stole or found these EA's online. Don't trust this person!

16. dalex

dalex Active Member

#476 dalex, 25 July 2020
    Last edited: 25 July 2020
    which of the accounts on my thread you suggesting uses your ea if I may ask. and also did you have any ea which have produce 27% this week. please let me know then I can give you answer as am always prepared to give answers any time any day.

17. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

These 2 accounts.
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/deprofiters/account1-v1/6411339
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/deprofiters/account1-v1/6411339

Only my Ranger EA takes trades on those 3 pairs in that way. The GBPCAD, AUDCAD and NZDCAD. You're using another EA on top of mine. I don't believe that one is mine but the strategy/EA your using to trade the GBPCAD, AUDCAD and NZDCAD is my Ranger EA and I can prove this. No other EA I've seen trades like mine unless it is mine. So don't play dumb...
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry/ranger-ea-v2-bestfreeforexea/4331360

18. dalex

dalex Active Member

#478 dalex, 25 July 2020
    You know what we could go ahead and start arguing and send prove and make this thread lengthy but to keep things short and answer you in 1 short.

You do realise it doesn't matter what ea I am using, either I am the creator or not. what matters is that I am using something that produce result for my subscribers. People are looking for a way to stop losing in the forex market, so if I am able to use any ea that produce result, that is a good reason for me or anyone using my service.

Infact I would have probably bought an ea online that really works but all this doesn't matter. what matters is result for my subscribers. Do you understand. And dont dare use the word fraud because I have never scammed you before. so please drop this discussion.

And you forget there are thousands of eas out there that uses similar techniques and strategies.

19. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

What you're doing isn't illegal by any means... It's just dishonest. Both the EA's you're using are likely not yours. I know 1 of them is mine. I don't know who's the other is but it just goes to show you are a sales man. Not a trader. I just wanted people to know who you are because it's not what you're leading on.

And yes, my job as a trader and EA developer is to know what my competition is. So I know what's out there when it comes to EA's and strategies. VERY few EA's trade these 3 pairs together in this way. Also, they are each closing trades exactly like my Ranger EA even when it comes to the pip amount of profit.
    So why buy this persons service when you can get the full EA from my website with better more consistent results?

See for yourself! These are my tracked accounts running the Ranger EA V2.
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry/ranger-ea-v2-bestfreeforexea/4331360
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry/rmi-ea-gbpcad--audcad/3595406
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry/ranger-ea-v2-live-bestfreeforexea/6202138
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry/ranger-ea-v2-live-bestfreeforexea/6463427

20. ediamond

ediamond New Member

#480 ediamond, 25 July 2020
    I total agree with your point. your result is what I am after. if I can get to use 2 profitable eas from you for $50 then I am ok. And infact I am more interested in your V2 ea as this is the main ea that is showing great result. I guess V1 is just a bonus.

dalex likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!