Buy Passing prop firm 200 k

Discussion in 'Forex Trading systems and strategies' started by Kakashi, 28 August 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
1100.00 USD
Participants':
28 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
55 USD
  1. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

He just failed my 25k challenge today, dont risk ur money, even if I handle it I could have made some 2-3% atleast in a month..

2. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

be careful, when u purchase something just read entire thread comments before investing, I just lost my phase1 account..

3. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

@urtrader bro I am not a part of this GB, can you share this week stats bro, just curious whether they r doing good or bad..

4. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Kabil bhai, wait dont make any personal investment, they failed my challenge and I asked for refund, he told he process next week, hosting provider of the site location showing Jio network .. only few people who keeps supporting the prop firm from day1 saying they got passed, but no proof for that, no trusted review from genuine people here.

5. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Now I have proof bro, just waiting for their full review, whether they'lll refund or not..

Kakashi likes this.
  6. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Dont join now bro, its risky, I've made personal account and waiting for refund.. Lets check their reliability next week.

unclejoey likes this.
  7. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

DLT likes this.
  8. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Status update on Refund:
    Yesterday I reminded for refund, he told that its late night there, that was last message I got it. But my if you refer my chat history, he got payment during those late night only.

And he blocked me..

Usually he reply back within 10-15 minutes I get the double tick as well. Today from morning I dropped messages, I didn't get even single message even was online for more than 2hours.

@urtrader if your managing account, better check it from dashboard or investor password, if its 100 tp and 80 sl with reason 1, your account also wasting time. Better change password from dashboard silently and save your account, you can check with other people how to manage the account later.

unclejoey likes this.
  9. Jay Gomez

Jay Gomez Member

Hey Guys,

So I want to share some stuff regarding this service, like wise I found him on another site that does similar to CB and we passed 3 x 5k then we brought 2 different account 5k each on 2 different names and approached him as 2 different people. 1. Same trades across both accounts, not to make a deal off it as it was only a challenge we brought another prop firm 5k and guess what same trades. So we brought a 200k challenge and just copied from the 5k, was up 3% last week but yesterday took a lose however the first 3 weeks his trading ( or his EA) was very accurate, the last week he has been not been so good

10. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

Be careful guys, always when someone posting the truth, there's some account to prevent them, on 5k account Teebbagg was there, after I posted proof with chat history, there's no reply.
    Now the above account trying to save them.. Decision is yours..

I didnt ask anyone to invest on anything but to stay away from this site alone, hence I got live experience.

After asking for refund, no reply for last 6+ hours, usually he reply within 10-15minutes when online, he simply blocked me.. cheated.png

I'VE WASTED n SUFFERED but DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY TOO.. Stop trusting anyone here who supports this service personally.. If its GB just leave it but dont invest ur money personally..

11. unclejoey

unclejoey Active Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for speaking out.

sovialtn likes this.
  12. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

ITs ok, I learnt a better lesson here trusting people blindly, but still if I am quite, many people will loose their money.. They have such more accounts to make this happen seems, if I dont get refund within 12hours, then I post on the trustpilot and also in myfxbook as well with proofs..

ARM@77 and unclejoey like this.
  13. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

He blew the account this GB is done

sovialtn likes this.
  14. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

thanks for the update bro, atleast now others might reconsider their ideas.

ARM@77 likes this.
  15. Tryad

Tryad New Member

He breached my account today. If you check the Trustpilot right now, you will see several clients scammed recently. They will not refund anybody, unfortunately, as other clients are claiming there. Prop firms don't allow change of master password. I they did, I would have saved my account. Many clients said they asked him to stop trade and he didn't listen.

Even after the recent FED hawkish FOMC, he doesn't stop taking buys on GU and EU hoping for a miracle reversal. You can't call this a professional trader. He's a professional scammer, otherwise he, at least, would honor the refunds.

Let's give a lot of bad reviews of him, on Trustpilot, at ForexFactory (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/1201219-prop-firm-pass-and-management-service-2023). He will not stop there. Scammers always came up with another site, different name, etc. But he will have to work on a new identity if he has a lot bad of reviews.

Thinking clearly right now: why would some guy on the internet would manage a prop firm account for me instead of managing his own accounts? There are many prop firms out there that one trader could trade simultaneously and build huge amounts for himself. But only who's not capable of that is scamming people with this kind of service. They don't have to buy an account, they have paid upfront, and when they fail, they disappear with the money. These guys take an EA, backtest, and run for one month and think they can charge to pass prop firm's challenges.

As another member said, let's stop wasting money on this. Better find a good signal provider, and try ourselves.

unclejoey likes this.
  16. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

@urtrader bro if u have time, please post your review on trustpilot, and did you got refund bro?

17. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

its account management bro no refunds

sovialtn likes this.
  18. Tryad

Tryad New Member

My review is on Trustpilot. Blew up a phase 100k challenge. No refund yet. He returned my message saying that he would refund me in 30 days, signing the msg as "Steven Cohen". Bullshit, this guy is not who he claims to be. He is from Bangladesh and saying he is someone else. He won't refund anyone.

19. sovialtn

sovialtn Active Member

For me too same, didnt passed my 25k challenge and it got breached.. I am also got the same message as you mentioned above, but I am also aware that name was not real one, just trying to get more time to scam more people.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!