Recruitment of participants Tradedevils - Footprint Orderflow indicator NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Gurminj, 31 October 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
759.00 USD
Participants':
17 of 30
Organizer:
Gurminj
56%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  1. Rahul Arya

Rahul Arya Member

If you don't mind, can you open the zip (the full collection; not footprint) file that you bought and send a screenshot of its contents? I just want to see what are the indicators in the pack, date, size, etc.

2. Rod dizon

Rod dizon Member

here is the site Buy - TDU Trade-devils Indicators | Club of joint purchases (clubbingbuy.com)
    Thats it , don't ask me anything anymore, next time you will be asking for my email, and probably asking me for free to get the indicator.

3. Rahul Arya

Rahul Arya Member

Relax dude. I know the rules of this forum. Which is why I didn't ask for your contact details or the indicators in the first place.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!